Parents Support Group
Other than working closely with Calvary Pandan B-P Church, primary schools and other community partners such as National Library Board, Singapore Police, Health Promotion Board and etc. to enhance the development of children, CPK has a Parents’ Support Group (PSG) which initiates, plans and implements programmes / activities in CPK that align to CPK’s mission, vision and goals.
Calvary Pandan Kindergarten has a supportive environment and collaborative culture with teachers and parents, where parents are active partners in realising the kindergarten’s vision, mission and goals.
- A committed PSG EXCO and an active pool of Parents Volunteers
- Establishing a good PSG system that ensures continuity and sustainability
- Fostering a close collaborative partnership between CPK and parents
- A wide network of resources and support
CPK’s PSG strives and agrees to:
- be the support function in the kindergarten’s activities and initiatives through active participation
- facilitates open communication and feedback between parents and school and build rapport with the staff of CPK
- fosters parent-child relationship and bonding
- serves as a platform for parents’ networking and sharing of resources